Location: Rogers, AR
Position: Senior Finance Manager
Reports to: General Manager and Sr. VP Walmart Business Team
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President, Walmart Business this role leads all facets of customer-facing finance, category, consumer and data analytics for company’s business focused on Walmart. This individual will be responsible for conducting all customer-specific data analytics in a proactive and responsive manner. This data will come from multiple sources including, but not limited to internal, Walmart POS, syndicated source, etc. The individual is the primary, go-to person for all company Finance and business analytics reporting for use in strategic and tactical Walmart business planning, sales, marketing, and merchandising functions across multiple products and services. This is a highly strategic role that works closely with the Walmart Team, Company General Managers, Company Senior Leadership and functional teams (Business Intelligence, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain) and Walmart to deliver overall business objectives and assigned business targets.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s preferred
- At least 5 – 10 years of relevant finance, category, consumer insights and data analytics experience.
- Demonstrated success in managing large, complex amounts of data and strong capabilities of taking all of this data and turning into reports, actionable insights and action plans.
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to integrate financials with customer-specific data to bring forward holistic recommendations to advance the business for both Company and Walmart.
- Team player that thrives within white-space, demonstrated ability to deliver in challenging situations where there is a lot of different data, problem-solving and resolutions to challenges are ambiguous
- Exceptional data management capabilities using tools such as Micro-Strategy, Retail Link, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to influence others.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically across multiple business units (sales, marketing, finance, business analytics, etc.).
- Hands-on and collaborative style and a bias to action which is focused on bottom line results.
- Ability to serve as an internal thought leader, working closely with the Sr. Vice President Walmart, Sr. Company Executives and all cross-functional departments to maximize business opportunities with Walmart.
- Travel required – approximately 10% of the time
Request Information About This Position