Location: Bentonville, AR
Position: Sr. Shopper Marketing Manager
- Leads efforts to understand our consumer, customer and competitive set; and leverage learning to deliver joint business goals.
- Develops and aligns marketing objectives, goals, strategies, annual budget and initiative plan.
- Manages cross-functional teams to deliver marketing programs, including product introductions, strategic initiatives, in-store merchandising and promotional events.
- Analyzes results and present learning to Company leadership and assist in developing the marketing strategy.
- Works with internal & external stakeholders to ensure Company revenue and profit goals are achieved.
- Leads work and development plan for marketing team.
- Has responsibility for the operational performance of the department. Directs the resolution of complex operational and organizational problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree with +8 years of directly related experience is required.
- Functional expertise, with prior experience in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Proven ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate with large national retailers.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple initiatives.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with appropriate levels within and outside the company.
- Ability to read and interpret marketing documents, media materials, and contracts (or related documents) based on corporate legal and marketing standards and philosophy.
- Demonstrated competency in oral and written communication for internal and external personnel at all levels.
- Superior project management skills, including the ability to prepare written plans and schedules, identify objectives, coordinate and direct project teams and manage budgets.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames.
- Prior experience managing and developing Marketing staff and agencies preferred.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite and use of Windows presentation software.
- Travel outside the local area is minimal.
Submit Resume for this Position
Request Information About This Position